retour au site sero-on-line
Forum

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

les ennuis judiciares des "tout-capote"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sero-on-line Index du Forum -> Forum Principal
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jcm2
Site Admin

Zodiaque: Gémeaux

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 23, 2016 21:29    Sujet du message: les ennuis judiciares des "tout-capote" Répondre en citant

ce n'est pas du tout le cas en france, mais le vent a déjà complètement tourné aux USA, et depuis un an les tout-capote commencent à avoir des ennuis judiciaires d'un coté, et une baisse très sérieuse de crédibilité et de réputation :
agissement de type lobbyste ( autorisé aux Etats-Unis ) mais ayant eu recours à des procédés illégaux pour capter ( et ainsi assujettir ! ) des patients VIH
Financements couteux de campagnes anti-prep trompeurs sur l'efficacité de la PREP etc....: tout ceci est désormais reconnu et envisagé sous l'angle de la justice aux Etats-Unis.

http://marksking.com/my-fabulous-disease/the-angry-fallout-from-the-aids-healthcare-foundation-scandal/

remarquons la date de ces ennuis pour les "tout capote" : Avril 2015 ! et le moment où des Sida Info Service et autres entités à philosophie similaire à l'Aids healthcare Foundation se sont mis à cesser leur baratin délibéremment trompeur sur l'efficacité de la PREP

Encore un point curieux dans l'article d'Avril 2015 :
"Michael Weinstein, the polarizing and famously litigious head of AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) just got a taste of his own medicine when a stunning Whistleblower lawsuit against AHF filed last year was unsealed and made public."

"the lawsuit ....filed last year was unsealed and made public"

je déduis de cette phrase que la plainte déposée contre la fondation sida date de 2014 ! , et que le dépot de cette plainte instruite en 2014 n'a été révélée qu'un an après ! Il y a eu des "protections" surprenantes !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
e8RT9so6Xl

Zodiaque: Gémeaux

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 29, 2018 1:51    Sujet du message: cheap jerseys china 0-24-0-24-242271 cheap nba jerseys Répondre en citant

This is coming from A LOT of experience dealing with this and working with lower ELOs. Rosier vs FrazierIt was between Kevin Rosier and Zane Frazier. I thought playing all the powers would screw me over but the deck was so insane it just didn matter (thanks, 2x Malaise+!) I never even found or wanted an energy relic, which is also a first..

cheap mlb jerseys The more pixels on the screen the faster the GPU you need. All of us know some people amongst our family members, friends and acquaintances, who mostly maintain a relatively positive attitude regardless of what goes on around them. When players routinely cross the entire baseline to retrieve a shot, it seems odd that half a step or less would be the difference. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale It would be impossible.. I like to have big beefy foresty boots some days and the light spiked ones on others, and lots of folks have great success with various hiking boots. A railroad foreman by the name Phineas Gage was pounding on an iron rod to pack explosive powder into a hole on a stretch of railroad tracks. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nhl jerseys Ultimately your point to seems to be that even mentioning a character being either alive or dead is a spoiler either way? Just the mere mention of thier existence is somehow meant to ruin the show for someone? I struggling to follow this train of thought. cheap ncaa jerseys

This means that since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law in 2010, roughly 360 thousand Americans have died because they had no health insurance. A change from suffering and negativity to happiness and a life more and more free of any problems.".

Usually based on recommendations or some comment I seen on reddit. I enjoy relaxing in the dining car, bringing along some booze, taking in the countryside and small towns you pass through, and sleeping on the train. Weighing over 725 tons, it was completed in 1996 and is one of the largest in China.

cheap jerseys wholesale Just because we are not like the older generation that doesnt embrace the frivolities in life doesnt make us any less adult. These mutants rage through the mansion, causing mayhem and killing Curien's innocent DBR Corporation's scientists. IMO having rigorous competition close to hand is one of, if not THE most important factor for skill growth. cheap jerseys wholesale

Along with depositing fat cells in the body, these foods also alter the rate of metabolism, thus bringing with it scores of other problems. King of Kings by Susan Hill. Today, there are various kinds of athletic shoes available in the marketplaces for the sports enthusiasts.

wholesale jerseys china Two lane Bogus Basin Road hairpins sans guardrails. Literally, the saltwater crocodiles will eat anything made out of meat that it can get at.. According to Graham Parker, Thomas' great grandson, smoke and pollution in London turned his great grandfather's thoughts to more eco friendly driving [source: Daily Mail].. cheap jerseys

wholesale jerseys I buy from Saje and have bought at a health food store. But my personal feeling was that I wanted someone new to come in and kind of shake it up.". His cluster together, and if his meds are at the right levels, he can go a while without one. NBA is NOT gonna let Westbrook, George, and Anthony lose first round. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale jerseys Never walk heel toe, always put all of the shoe on the floor when you step. We ordered italian food. And, again, this one wasn't a market flop. Thanks sports illustrated.. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will wholesale jerseys.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sero-on-line Index du Forum -> Forum Principal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: